Saturday 27 February 2010

Centennial Park

So it's the weekend, which means I don't have to get up early to go to "work", YAY! So instead, I had a lie in, monged about a bit, and then went back to Centennial Park (this time without the walk from Coogee t0 Bondi like before!). The weather was great; clear skies and nice temperatures (27C). As would be expected, I got a bit carried away with taking pictures, again mostly of the wildlife I saw. It's crazy how there is such biodiversity in a place so close to Sydney CBD, but I love it there, and I love it even more that it's only half an hour walk away.

So here are some pics:



Some kind of water bird




Black Swan






A big spider


A turtle - I actually saw many more of these later on


Two pidgeons that loved me


Another bird that loved me


hehe

Who knows what I will do tomorrow...I did plan on going to the Blue Mountains National Park but thunderstorms are forecasted so think I will give that one a miss for now.

Hade


No comments:

Post a Comment