Friday 12 February 2010

Correction to Previous Post

OK, I said it was too hot before...well today the temperature reached 38C! Now that is definately too hot. Luckily I didn't actually do anything today (because of said heat) as I would have most likely died from over-sweating! Got much cloudier this afternoon though and we had some nice downpours - my first rain in Australia. More thunderstorms are predicted for tonight and over the next few days, along with cooler weather to make it much more comfortable for me! Perfect weather for sight seeing!

I'm still not technically enrolled in my course yet. Went up to the building today to collect my student card; I was turned away 2 days previously and told to come back today (Friday). I got there, and my details were still not in their system - apparently PhD students are advised to collect their student cards on/after the 22nd Feb; I was told at least 24 hours after handing in my enrolment form! I'm hoping this means I can be a tourist until after the 22nd...I guess this won't be the case.

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment