Saturday 6 February 2010

Hade mine venner!

I have just got back from a lovely meal with my bestest friends - the last supper - before I leave for Australia in two days time. Anyway, they were all discussing their blogs so I thought I should really start mine, so welcome to my blog detailing my life down under (and I suppose, a bit of my life before I leave).
After a lovely meal (including mains, sides and desserts!), full of general banter, reminiscing, and pooh talk (obviously), we had an emotional goodbye. I will miss my friends so so much, and it will be hard not to see them all the time, but moving to the other side of the world is something I just got to do; well I say "got to", but "want to" is probably more accurate. I received some lovely presents including: "geography art" - a long overdue 21st birthday present from Claire and a photo album detailing all our fun times over the past 10 years! Something to look at when I'm in Australia and remember the good ol' times!
On with the packing tomorrow and a family meal in the evening - seems all I have done over these past two weeks is eat...not complaining though.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment