Sunday 26 September 2010

A Few Snaps...

G'day peeps,

After a busy week at uni trying to get ready for my meeting with my advisor, complete with early starts and late nights, I was very happy that the weekend came. Not only would this mean that I could have a lie in (turns out this did not happen - it seems my body clock is changing and wants me to wake at 7am - DISLIKE), it meant that I could go out and about and play with my new camera :)

Yesterday I went for my first Aussie BBQ, so my photo taking was limited to today. I first planned on completing another section of the coastal walk that I have been doing the past few weeks. However, having done the closest sections now, I have to travel quite far to actually get to the other areas, which involves buses and/or trains. Soooo, instead I decided to head downtown and just wander around Circular Quay (where the Bridge and Opera House are), the Botanical Gardens, and also venture across to the Northern Suburbs by crossing the bridge. It was a very pleasant stroll, nothing crazy, just wandering around for 3 or 4 hours, taking pictures. I took 144 pictures in total, of which, about 3 are probably good....I think I will be needing that book Mum! To be fair though, this was the first time I have been out and about with the camera, and things can only get better. So here are a few of the reasonable pictures. Many more to come I am sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment