Sunday 19 September 2010

DSLR!

G'day!

After not being able to take good pictures of the dolphins yesterday due to my crappy zoom, I went off to look at DSLRs today. I did a bit of research a few weeks ago so knew roughly what I was looking for, but just wanted to check them out in person, with no real intention of buying one. Well that didn't go quite to plan, and I ended up buying one...another WHOOPS! I did manage to haggle and get $150 off an already discounted price, so really I had no choice. So you can look forward to seeing some (hopefully) wonderful pictures very soon...I just need to go somewhere where I can take said wonderful pictures.

I should also mention, on Friday, I went out for Thai food! It was someones leaving do and I didn't really have much choice where to eat, but still, another new food experience. Definitely evolving!

No comments:

Post a Comment