Thursday 9 December 2010

Bonjour,

Once again, I have a few more pictures to show you lovely people. It seems that this blog has become a media through which to share my pictures, rather than telling you what I've been up to. I'm sure the photos are much more interesting anyway...

Before, however, I will bore you with a brief update. After a hectic few weeks, I am now in a position to start writing my first PhD paper. I managed to get all the analysis done before my co-supervisor leaves for the US, and before the visiting scientist also goes back to the US - go me! So now I will spend the next few months writing up the paper before before continuing with something different.

Last night I went and watched the new Harry Potter in the worlds largest IMAX screen; it was blood huge! I enjoyed the film and afterwards, I went to Hyde Park to take a few night time pictures, of which, two were OK; and here they are (obviously the last picture is not from Hyde Park at night...).



No comments:

Post a Comment