Sunday 20 March 2011

Another week has come and gone, and again I have nothing exciting to tell all you lovely people. Sometime soon I promise I will do something exciting...well that sometime soon will be in less than two weeks when I am off to Tasmania (again) to hopefully do a spot of hiking and some photo-taking! I cannot wait - I feel like I'm in need of another holiday despite only being back a month.


Here are some more snaps for you to enjoy...


I know this isn't a great photo, but I was quite impressed considering that I didn't have a tripod.

and now a few from Antarctica...




If you remember all the way back to my Antarctica posts, I mentioned that I won one category of the on board photo competition, well the last photo above is that photo. More Antarctic photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment